- Job Terms:
- $70 - 80K
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
This initial 6 month Content Marketing Specialist contract will play a key role within an integrated marketing team and be responsible for developing social media content and managing social channels. We are seeking a creative person who looks for opportunity to find innovative solutions to communication challenges and enjoys bringing them to life.
- Create and manage social media content for all Prime Super social media platforms ensuring they are up to date with relevant and engaging content.
- Develop a content plan and calendar for the social media platforms that supports the Marketing Strategy.
- Develop advertising materials, presentations, sales proposals and other marketing assets
- Contribute to the maintenance and evolution of our brand writing standards, style guides, tools and methodology.
An independent profit-to-members superannuation fund providing retirement solutions to Australian’s for over 25 years. Their journey was born out of the demand for better superannuation for rural and regional Australia. Today they are proud of their successful growth, now a multi-industry super fund open to all, with specialisations in the recruitment, health, aged care and education industries.
We are seeking:
- A self motivated Social Content Specialist who brings proven experience across:
- Managing a social media calendar
- Excellent grasp of social media best practices and metrics.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Excellent writing, online and verbal communication skills and the ability to write for different audiences.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a productive team member.
- Ability to apply project management skills.
- Knowledge of online and digital communication strategies.
Experience within Financial Services, Superannuation, Investment Products or compliant lead industries is highly desirabl
Please apply now!