- Melbourne, Victoria/Australia
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jimmy Sutton
● $65,000-$75,000 incl. Super
● Well established Media, Branding & Comms agency
● Property Development Industry
Aquent are recruiting for a Media agency with over 30 years’ experience in Melbourne. They’re a leader in the Property Development industry, who are constantly innovating and evolving to deliver the best results for their clients.
They are on the hunt for a Media Buyer to work as part of a growing, collaborative Media team. You’ll have the opportunity to manage an existing portfolio of Property clients.
- Respond to client briefs with strategic media schedules, utilising all forms of media with a focus on Digital & Print.
- Build relationships with media representatives & publishers, to obtain as much insight as possible re publication info and negotiate competitive media rates
- Provide insights into monthly activity & performance, offering recommendations moving forward
- Coordinate monthly client meetings to ensure clients are up to speed on their campaigns, gaining approval of proposed optimisations
- Develop an understanding of dashboards and Asana
- Support the Media Coordinator to ensure campaigns are accurate and on time
- At least one year of media buying experience.
- Open to Media Executives, who want to make that next step in their career
- High level of organisational skill and the ability to work under pressure.
- Basic understanding of property development, advertising, and design industries.
- Willingness to learn and improve as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you think this opportunity matches your skillset, apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org