- Docklands, Melbourne, Australia
- Job Terms:
- $110k-140k + super, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
A provider of whole-of-system intelligence for distributed networks of critical assets is looking for 2x Full Stack Developers, either Senior or Mid level. The roles are ideally permanent, however they would consider contracts too.
- Operating across the full software delivery lifecycle that will include:
- Contributing to gathering and analysing requirements
- Analysing and planning the development of the solution
- Designing and building high performing, quality, efficient, maintainable, and secure code
- Performing QA tasks such as defining and executing testing and validation processes and conducting code reviews
- Delivering solutions to local and/or cloud based environments using DevOps principles
- Documenting your work
- Supporting the appropriate team to operate and maintain the solutions
- Contributing to the product roadmap development and execution
- Familiarity with developing solutions using Agile methodologies, including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with modern DevOps principles such as CI/CD
- Experience with HTML, CSS, TypeScript/JS, React and Node.js. They are building on AWS, so any skills and experience in that department would be nice but not required.
The company's office is based in Docklands, Melbourne and outside of lockdown they are ideally looking at c.2 days onsite, 3 days remote. Please note, there is flexibility around this if required.