- Open to remote within Australia
- Job Terms:
- $500-650 per day + super, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
A large telco is looking for a number of UI Designers to join their team.
You will be working within their P2O stream, in an eComm web focused role.
- 6 month contracts with view to extend (contract until EOY, then renewing in 6mth cycles)
- Open to all locations within Australia (working to Melbourne timezone)
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- Day-rates: $500-650 + super
- Enterprise size design team
- Working collaboratively with other Visual Designers, UXers and Content Designers
- Designing for AA WCAG accessibility
- Working with and to a Design System
- Opportunity to contribute to the VD Chapter and regular MeetUps with guest speakers
- Working in Agile Squads
- Software: Sketch, JIRA, Miro (for MyT and P2O role also Abstract)
- Team player, can provide and receive feedback well
- These are pure VD roles, not hybrid, so would not suit someone looking to work in an end-to-end UX/UI or Product Design role.
- Help shape the new-world experience of eCommerce for their core products and plans
- Complex eCom flows
- Highly pattern and component design driven
- A real 'systems' kind of thinker
- Experience working directly with Devs & Technical POs for hand-over
To apply, please send through your CV & folio.