- Job Terms:
- 100,000 + super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Annie Sharrock
Are you looking for a role that allows you to make an impact?
As the Digital Optimization Specialist of a burgeoning team in a community based financial services organisation, you will provide data driven analysis, insights and recommendations to deliver an impactful online journey and experience to members that support marketing and business goals.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the ongoing optimisation of the bank’s digital assets, including the website, digital forms and the app you will support the Product and marketing team in the end-to-end member experience.
- Ensure that all digital initiatives and data driven to optimise customer journey and performance through engagement metrics, competitive intelligence tools, online reporting, and analysis
- Recommend and optimise changes to website architecture, content, linking to improve SEO/SEM positions for target keywords
- Collaborate with Product & Marketing teams, external agencies, to develop business requirements for new product features, campaigns, and optimisation opportunity
We are seeking:
- Record of setting up and running experiments/use cases/campaigns using onsite testing tools such as Optimizely, Google Optimize or VWO
- Demonstrated experience testing different approaches (A/B, MVT, Personalisation, etc.).
- Ability to communicate with a strategic vision for digital customer experience, online content, digital and mobile technologies
- Passion for digital customer experience, prioritising features, best practice usability, digital content, device and interface conventions, and web standards including accessibility
- Ability to manage multiple strategies/objectives, prioritise, sequence and maintain the digital backlog
- Demonstrated record or working with Agile frameworks.
- Experience with content management systems, online form tools, web analytics and web development.
- Proven problem solving capability, able to manage issues and competing priorities
- Team player with experience in taking on new challenges that do not have defined processes in place
- Knowledge of Data Studio, Tableau, Google Optimize, HotJar and any other digital analytical & visualisation platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics measurement
- Experience in financial services sector
- Experience with Tag Management Systems, ideally GTM, however, others such as Tealium are welcomed
- Experience in platform implementation and API integration highly regarded
Please Apply Now: