- Sydney based. Initially remote, onsite / remote blend in future
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
We are currently looking for a UX DESIGNER to join a University client for a 6 month maternity leave cover role, with the view to extend.
LOCATION: Due to the current Sydney lockdown, this role will be working remote initially, with the view to work onsite in Sydney 2 days per week (flexible which days).
This role offers a great opportunity to work across the university's key digital products & platforms, including the public facing website, intranets and future app work in the mix as well.
Within this role you will be taking a strong UX focus tasked with taking a research & data led approach, conducting your own User Research & User Testing; while working very collaboratively with a UI Designer & Web Developer.
The ideal candidate will be confident presenting to various stakeholders (many of whom are not from UX or Design background) and have experience working with CMS and within design systems.
- Degree or equivalent
- Experience in UX Design, Web Design, Visual Design or related discipline
- Understanding of user-centric research & design approaches, interaction design standards and methodology.
- Experience in creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Experience applying user behaviour data and information to create innovative designs and interfaces.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to hear from you – please contact Kate - email@example.com
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.