- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
This is a LEADING role at a PR Agency of choice in Sydney! My client is looking for a standout Account Manager to become an integral part of their team and help drive their already successful team even further forward.
With a focus on consumer, lifestyle, food and beverage PR, my client works with some well-known consumer brands in the market. Join a fantastic small team environment with an agency that is culturally strong with a great location and work life balance. This opportunity is not to be missed!
As an Account Manager, you will be involved in working on creative communications campaigns to deliver impact across paid, earned and owned events.
- 3 years consumer agency experience working across consumer lifestyle, wine, food, drinks or hospitality clients.
- Undergraduate degree in PR, Marketing or Communications.
- Developing and leading campaigns.
- Autonomously managing the team on general work and client work.
- Experience and passion across PR, influencer marketing, content, social and events.
- Mentoring junior and mid-weight staff and educated them on the fundamental of PR, content and social skills.
- Confidence in creating scopes of budgets and work whilst maintaining profitability.
- CBD location.
- Be part of a people-oriented culture and motivated team.
- Annual training program.
- Individual rewards including birthday days off, professional development and anniversary loyalty rewards.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 / 0414 442 007 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org