- Melbourne- Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
This FED role will be sitting in the Digital Marketing team, and is an exciting opportunity to lead the development of the visual and interaction design of the firm’s key digital asset libraries, digital applications, transformative web layout and other digital products.
Drawing upon development and user research, the Front-End Developer will iteratively improve the impact of development assets to the overall digital user experience. They will contribute and respond to creative briefs and ensure that the visual design of the libraries align with brand guidelines and supports marketing strategies for key campaigns, projects and initiatives.
This role will work alongside our highly professional Marketing group, as well as collaboratively within and across multidisciplinary teams including; creative designers, front- end developers, copywriters, content managers, campaign and project managers. This will include responsibility for creating Web Assets, Open HTML builds, Landing Pages, Microsites, eDMs and web banners.
- Experience in Back-End Web Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Apache, cPanel, Domains, Hosting, etc
- Experience in brand guidelines and ‘pixel-perfect’ design implementations
- Experience leading a development team – including project management, tooling, resourcing and briefing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; in particular Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Web Servers, Hosting, DNS, Website Administration
- Collaborate effectively with teams
- Ability to work under pressure and within required deadlines
This would be a great opportunity to move into a blue chip corporate client.
Apply today or contact me about this role on (03) 9244 9999 or send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please Note: we can only consider candidates based in Australia with working eligibility.