- Sydney preferred, open to anywhere on East Coast
- Job Terms:
- Salary up to approx $135k
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
We are currently looking for a Midweight or Senior level UX / CX / Service Designer to join our client, an established & independently owned fintec, for a permanent role.
LOCATION: Sydney preferred, open to anywhere on East Coast.
This role offers a great opportunity to work in close partnership with stakeholders across the business, supported by a highly skilled studio team, to drive forward the customer experience, product roadmap and future vision of the organisation.
We are ideally looking for a commercially minded, independent self starter, with a strong HCD foundation, strategic mindset and solid project experience across the UX, CX & Service Design spectrum.
Within this role you will be collaborating with highly skilled Product, Design and Engineering teams. The teams work with a very flat structure, with all UX/CX Designers engaging with stakeholders across the business & covering projects end-to-end – from discovery & research right through to design system implementation.
Experience working financial services or lending is ideal, potentially insurance or superannuation sector experience could align as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Run other relevant UX design techniques and methodologies to explore design problems and develop product concepts
- Facilitate design critiques and design reviews, with a strong focus on design improvement and collaborative learning.
- Gather information from business stakeholders through workshops, interviews and Q&A sessions to infer relevant customer/business requirements and to shape potential design solutions. Including being able to synthesise findings into insights and actionable outputs
- Solve and ideate design solutions, working collaboratively with product and technical teams.
- Working with development teams to ensure design quality is maintained throughout the build process.
- Use service design techniques to identify existing pain points, moments of opportunity and unmet needs to improve the overall experience of our customers across all touchpoints
- Drive design thinking approaches thought the organization, and orchestrate new projects and initiatives that both deliver better customer outcomes and lift the groups design capabilities
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, CX Designer or Service Designer
- Strong portfolio of HCD focused project
- Experience covering user research
- Ability to project manage
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software processes in an Agile context
- Design thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders from different parts of the business
- Brilliant facilitator and team player
THE CLIENT: Fintec with startup feel – small enough to be nimble but big enough to have money to move. They are independent, no bank ownership.
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.