- Job Terms:
- $110k - $120k p.a. + Super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
An opportunity to join an independent Creative Agency as a Senior UI/UX Designer.
Melbourne based, requiring a blend of onsite/remote working.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Have knowledge across UX/UI, including user research, journey mapping, usability testing, information architecture, user interface and interaction design.
- Knowledge UI tools (Adobe XD, Sketch and Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Knowledge and practical application of Apple human-centred Design Guidelines
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Experience with applying best practice UX design frameworks, quantitative and qualitative data-driven decision making and exposure to agile and lean methodologies
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Rosie - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share/forward this role to anyone you feel may be a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.