- Ideally Sydney based for remote / onsite work. Client open to other AU locations
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
UX MANAGER / SENIOR UX MANAGER - exciting role offering global impact, a blend of team leadership and strategic UX leadership, for a medtech sector client.
This role offers an amazing opportunity to join a global client, with a strong HCD and innovation practice, to create engaging and delightful experiences, delivering industry-leading solutions across the connected ecosystems of their hardware, software, digital and services portfolio – think intuitive devices that help streamline diagnoses and better inform both physicians and patients.
Within this role you will be:
- leading and mentoring the Sydney based UX Design team, who form part of a wider global design functionality.
- working hands-on as a UX Lead, partnering closely with key stakeholders across the business to help drive Design Thinking approach
- collaborating with R&D teams focused on innovation & future vision projects
- reporting into, working closely with and supported by the Global Director of User Experience.
LOCATION: Ideally Sydney based with remote / onsite work blend. For the right candidate, the client may consider someone located elsewhere in Australia, who is able to attend less frequent Sydney engagements.
THE CLIENT: Global medtech product company with a shared passion for transforming healthcare – to keep people healthy, out of the hospital and lower healthcare costs - through the creation of connected devices and digital health products & services.
As the UX Leader, you will be mentoring and guiding a highly effective UX team, while also influencing the strategy and metrics to solve real customer and business problems; collaborating and engaging to build strong partnerships across the business, operating horizontally and inclusively to drive and deliver innovative solutions. You don’t shy away from complexity, rather embrace the unknown and lead confidently so others will benefit.
Although highly valued, experience working with medtech / devices in not essential – transferable experience relating to product design, wearables, IoT, service design, or work within highly regulated fields would align well.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Study or work in Design, HCD, Product, hardware, software, digital and service experiences.
- Experience managing / leading UX resources with multiple cross-functional roles supporting delivery
- Demonstrable experience in team building and leadership involving direct, indirect, and non-reports
- Strong understanding of platforms, design systems, and service design.
- Skilled at facilitating design-led workshops, including ideation, co-creation, and design thinking.
This role offers brilliant career and growth opportunities – in terms of personal skills / capabilities development and also wider company growth opportunities. This permanent role has become available due to the previous incumbent moving into a new role within the organisation.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to discuss the full role details with you – please contact Kate - (02) 8288 8288 / email@example.com
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please send me an overview of what you're looking for & I'll keep you on the radar for relevant opportunities.