- Sydney based. Initially remote, future onsite / remote blend
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
SENIOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DESIGN MANAGER - exciting role joining a healthcare organisation, helping them achieve a Digital First Customer Centric mindset.
This role forms a key part of a major organisational transformation, encompassing new systems, new ways of work across all levels - a true fundamental shift to a progressive future vision.
This is a rare opportunity to help design a new solution from the ground up – working from a bank canvas to establish the new CX driven way of working for an organisation that is focused upon helping people to live their best lives.
Within this role you will be:
- providing CX Design Leadership – leading multidisciplinary project teams on end-to-end programs of work and leading / mentoring 2 direct reports, while collaborating closely with wider CX Team
- working hands-on as a CX Design Practitioner, partnering closely with stakeholders across the business to help embed a customer centric approach and embrace the new ways of working
- reporting into, working closely with and supported by the Head Of Customer Experience and Innovation
- helping an organisation gain great outcomes for people in need of support
LOCATION: Sydney based. Initially remote, future onsite / remote blend.
THE CLIENT: Healthcare organisation provided world leading research and services.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Inspiring communicator and storyteller with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop team members & people new to CX process
- 5+ years experience managing a team (including exp leading agile multidisciplinary teams)
- Experience delivering projects against business goals and budgets
- Proven track record of applying insights, CX and HCD principles, to deliver initiatives that generate customer and business value.
- Experience engaging, leading, and building organisational capability in HCD, Design Thinking & Agile approaches.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to discuss the full role details with you – please contact Kate - (02) 8288 8288 / firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.