- Job Terms:
- $100 - $120K inc super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
We would love to hear from you if you have experience planning, executing or analysing campaigns through SalesForce, Adobe Campaign or Marketo.
We are partnering with a number of enterprise organisation from Education to Retail who are developing pivotal CRM teams that will drive a personalised approach and elevate their customer experience. The opportunities provide career scope within high profile companies that take a customer first approach.
Customer Segment Analyst:
Responsible for enabling, developing and executing personalised reporting on CRM marketing activity that supports all stages of the customer lifecycle to maximise participation in their loyalty program. You will create customer segments through analysis to assist in driving conversion across all 1-1 touch points and paid marketing channels for CRM Acquisition and Engagement activities.
CRM Campaign Specialist:
Responsible for planning, developing and delivering effective and targeted multichannel marketing campaigns through the CRM. This role will plan, develop, execute and measure automated, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives by driving traffic, generating marketing leads and optimising conversion. This growing team is focused on expanding from emails to encompass multi-channel campaigns covering SMS, programmatic advertising targeting via third party websites and personalisation via owned channels.
CRM Specialist (Analyst):
Responsible for applying data-driven, lifecycle marketing and CRM practices, using the Adobe Experience Cloud to build, test and deploy automated experiences and campaigns across various channels. Analyse reporting to generate insight, recommend and pursue optimisations to experiences and campaigns, seeking to continuously improve commercial and customer outcomes.
Skills / Experience we are seeking:
- A minimum of two years experience of customer journey mapping, implementing and analysing CRM campaigns
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about all aspects of customer experience
- Strong data-driven culture with a passion for insights into action
- Be inquisitive, perform experimental testing (AB and multivariate) on experiences and campaigns to inform optimisation and drive uplift in customer experience / transactions
- The types of reporting platforms our clients work with- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as other reporting solutions e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics and Tealium
Please do reach out if you would like to hear more
Please apply now!