- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Bayley
Our client, an exciting large corporate is looking to hire a permanent Senior Digital Designer/Art Director based in Melbourne for an exciting new role as part of their design team!
Reporting into the Digital design manager and working closely with the brand design team and the wider Marketing team, the Digital Designer will be responsible for designing and producing all in house digital creative communications. The digital design team will strive to deliver great creative and communications primarily for (but not limited to) Social media channels, EDM, Digital Display, Brand content, digital ooh, display and instore screens. The digital designer works in a cross functional, collaborative way to help plan, coordinate, concept, design and art direct campaigns with their team and attend video or photoshoots with our production partners. Delivering to key objectives, budgets and timings.
You shoud have the following experience
- Previous roles would include; art director, visual designer or digital designer.
- Experience on set and/or location art directing photo/video shoots. Experience leading a creative team including photographers, stylists, hair and make up artists and assistants.
- Has experience working in a busy studio either at an agency or inhouse and with high volume digital channels
- Experience creating EDMs – to boost engagement and click through rates, customer value, basket size, frequency, and cross category penetration, category depth.
- Proficient across content for social media channels focusing on engagement and followers
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe CS suite (including Premier Pro), sketch and Invision
- Experience of and interest in mentoring junior team members
- Develop inspiring creative concepts, design solutions and lead the art direction through to execution.
- Strong conceptual thinking across desktop and mobile design
- After Effects knowledge a bonus!
- Good understanding of art direction
To be considered for this role, you must have a relevant working visa or Australian passport.
If this role interests you or you would like to organise a confidential chat for this role, please contact James Bayley at email@example.com