- Job Terms:
- $160,000 - $190,000 (inc. super)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
Our client is looking for a talented Lead Experience Designer to join their expanding team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who was passionate about new technology and who thrives working in a startup environment.
You will manage a team but also stay very hands-on coming up with some brilliant Innovations for applications on both iOS and Android.
To apply for this opportunity, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong capability in customer insights, multichannel journey, and digital channel management; experience design and measurement; usability testing, rapid prototyping, interaction design, and design language systems
- Ability to communicate effectively, developing and delivering multi-medium communications to internal stakeholders around UI/UX recommendations
- Demonstrated customer-centric mindset; building a user experience with the customer in mind at every step of the journey
- Strong emotional intelligence; intimately understanding and empathising with customers' varying journeys and preferences
There is a great package on offer 160-190K
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply with a compelling portfolio showcasing some of your best work.
Rosie McAlister -firstname.lastname@example.org
Get rewarded for referring the best Talent to us: aquent.com.au/rewards