- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Annie Sharrock
Senior B2B Marketing Manager
Working in a highly engaged team, this role is instrumental in setting direction for a large industry segment in a top tier consulting firm.
This role offers strategic autonomy and welcomes innovative thinking. You will be empowered to develop and implement B2B marketing strategies that align to the business needs.
Working with senior executive stakeholders of sector and clients, this role is pivotal in driving innovative customer centric marketing strategies and creating B2B marketing campaigns that position the business for growth.
- Setting annual and quarterly marketing strategy for the portfolio using key insights and and working closely with the industry lead, key stakeholders and clients
- Developing marketing campaigns backed by objectives and metrics to support business goals
- Building and leveraging external and internal relationships to understand client challenges and inform marketing strategy
- Communicate strategy with internal stakeholders that showcase solutions, alliances and propositions
- Define campaign objectives, content and channel strategies and appropriate tactical plans
- Implement campaigns and brief brand and marketing teams
- Provide post implementation reviews including recommendations and modifications
Experience and knowledge:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or business discipline
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing field
- Significant experience developing and delivering robust integrated marketing campaigns that achieve desired business results
- The ability to reframe challenges, think creatively and develop innovative solutions
- A track record of building credibility and trust with senior stakeholders