- 100% Remote or Sydney based. This client embraces flexible working.
- Job Terms:
- Salary range $130k - $170k
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm looking for a talented WEB DESIGNER (DIGITAL / UI DESIGNER) with strong responsive website experience to join a SAAS product / tech company for a permanent role.
LOCATION: This role can be 100% remote, working to Australian East Coast timezone. The client is Sydney based, they are also open to onsite / remote work blend. **Australian work eligibility is strongly preferred, but for exceptional & highly skilled candidates, this client would consider sponsorship**
The ideal candidate will be a Senior level or very strong Midweight level Designer.
Within this role you will be designing, maintaining and growing the company's customer-facing websites (the main brand website, other related sites, landing page promotions, website UI template and more).
This role offers a great opportunity to own and drive the design of a key company website and associated suite of digital assets. You will be joining a highly skilled and passionate team to bring new products to market, with a huge growth opportunity.
You will be reporting directly into the Head of Design, working closely with the design and marketing teams, within the wider studio team of product designers and developers who are focused on the company's saas offering.
- Create, expand and maintain the main company website and other related sites.
- Design promotional landing pages in collaboration with the marketing team
- Optimize and improve SEO across all websites
- Experience designing responsive websites & working with UI Design templates
- Experience creating promotional landing pages
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- High-level experience using design systems, UI components / modules. Ideally taking these through to developer assets with styled components
- Experience using static site generators (as opposed to CMS) would be a bonus, but not essential
- Understanding of SEO
THE COMPANY & PERKS:
- A high-growth SaaS company with very solid funding.
- Joining a talented, highly skilled studio team, working alongside designers, developers and marketing.
- Own and benefit from the company's success - everyone on the team is a shareholder in the business.
- Reimbursement to help cover WFH costs.
- Long weekends in Summer months – finish @ 12 on Fridays.
- Annual company trips and retreats
INTERVIEW PROCESS: This role has a 2 stage interview process and includes a small design project.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (email@example.com) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.