- 100% Remote or Sydney based. This client embraces flexible working.
- Job Terms:
- Salary range $130k - $170k
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm looking for a talented DIGITAL DESIGNER (UI & campaigns) for a permanent role.
LOCATION: This role can be 100% remote, working to Australian East Coast timezone. The client is Sydney based, they are also open to onsite / remote work blend. **Australian work eligibility is strongly preferred, but for exceptional & highly skilled candidates, this client would consider sponsorship**
The ideal candidate will be a Senior level or very strong Midweight level Designer.
Within this role you will own the visual identity of the brand across all marketing assets and channels, including website, social media, digital advertising, EDMs and more. Reporting into the VP of Marketing (being brand / consumer focused) and working in collaboration with the Product Design team, you will ensure consistency for users between Marketing and Product.
Of particular note, is that the company is currently undergoing a rebrand and you will play a key role in extending and applying this across all touchpoints. This role offers a great opportunity to own and drive the design of a key company website and associated suite of digital assets. You will be joining a highly skilled and passionate team to bring new products to market, with a huge growth opportunity.
- Own the visual identity for the brand across all marketing efforts.
- Design amazing and interactive onsite experiences – including main site content, landing pages, other sites such as template directories, content resource hub etc – creating work you want to submit to Awards!
- Create beautifully designed campaigns for multiple digital channels – including social media, display, EDMs, native advertising, affiliates and more. Assets may include infographics, animations, social media graphics, presentations, online courses, ebooks, whitepapers, podcast assets etc.
- Optimize and improve the website to follow SEO best practices and performance.
- Work in collaboration with the Product design team to ensure consistency across the user experience.
- Manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
THE COMPANY & PERKS:
- A high-growth SaaS company with very solid funding.
- Joining a talented, highly skilled studio team, working alongside designers, developers and marketing.
- Own and benefit from the company's success - everyone on the team is a shareholder in the business.
- Reimbursement to help cover WFH costs.
- Long weekends in Summer months – finish @ 12 on Fridays.
- Annual company trips and retreats
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (email@example.com) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.