- Sydney or Melbourne preference. 100% remote considered.
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm looking for a talented UX / UI DESIGNER with end-to-end project experience to join a high-profile client.
LOCATION: Sydney or Melbourne preference. 100% remote considered.
DURATION: Contract role – rolling 6 monthly, ongoing.
This role offers the opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to work closely with a UX Lead and Senior UX Designer, collaborating together on key projects for a high-profile brand.
Within this role, you will be working across the full UX > UI Design spectrum – taking projects from discovery, wireframes, research, to high fidelity final UI Design spec for development, and onto validation of design with end-user testing and research. Of particular importance is strong Design System experience (establishing, maintaining and assisting in the use of the system and UI component libraries).
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- End to end skills – discovery, wireframes, research, final UI Designs, user testing
- Strong Design System experience & ability to provide feedback and assistance to the wider UX and Development team in how to best apply and use it
- Establish and maintain the UI Design standards and shared component library
- Validate designs with end-user testing and research
- Ability to manage multiple projects, self-managing to prioritise and working within project deadlines
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders, including presenting work and promoting the UX design process
***Please note: We can only consider candidates with Australia working eligibility (passport or relevant working visa)***
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.