- Thornleigh, NSW
- Job Terms:
- $120K - $130K + Super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Watts
- Title: Account Director
- Salary: $120K - $130K + Super
- Employment Type: Full time permanent
- Industry: Brand and activation agency
- Company size: 20 - 25 people
- Location: Thornleigh (free parking available onsite)
About The Company
We're on the hunt for an Account Director to join one of Australia's best kept secret agencies. They work with the likes of McDonald's, Woolworths, Kellogs and Coca-Cola on a range of exciting consumer promotions and activation campaigns. If you love to manage clients and work large and innovative campaigns then do we have the job for you!
The purpose of this position is to serve as a relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Success in this role will be measure by how effective you are in ensuring the successful delivery of client programs on time, to scope, within budget and to the expectations of each client.
- Serve as the relationship owner of the large accounts.
- Oversee the delivery of projects ensuring client and business objectives are met
- Ensure effective setting of client expectations in client meetings, project scoping etc
- Ensure resources are efficiently managed to deliver on client solutions
- Ensure the solutions deliver on client objectives
- Understanding of client problems and ensure company capabilities are showcased
- Lead a small team of junior account managers
- Provide guidance, coaching, delegation to your team.
- Create annual development plans for each team member.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal departments
- Plan, develop and deliver other strategic new client solutions.
- Identify, explore and secure new business opportunities.
- Oversee the marketing content planning and execution for the company.
- You have worked in senior client-facing roles in the past.
- You have managed multiple large clients at once.
- You are able to develop lasting client relationships.
- You have lead a team of junior staff members.
- You have managed large scale projects from initiation to close.
- You are extremely organised.
- You can plan and strategise at a senior level.
- You have excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- You are professional, articulate and have strong communication skills.
- You have strong business acumen and you are able to negotiate.
Interested to learn more?
Get in touch today (email@example.com) or apply now!