- Sydney based client. Initially remote, future onsite / remote blend
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
We’re looking for an innovative and collaborative UX/UI Designer to join an award-winning product design team, for a permanent role.
This role offers a great opportunity to join the team shaping the digital banking and mobile experience for a high profile financial sector client.
- You will design experiences based on a deep understanding of customer’s goals and needs.
- Working end to end from discovery through to delivery, this is an opportunity to own projects and make a real difference in the lives of customers.
- You will be working with data and insights to inform your decision making and conduct stakeholder interviews, desk research and regular usability testing to bring the whole team closer to the customer.
- Your understanding of native mobile as well as responsive web design will help push the boundaries of digital banking.
- You’ll have a proven ability to understand the big picture and provide intuitive, frictionless solutions to complex problems.
- You will be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced team, whether pitching ideas to your product owner and stakeholders or providing detailed handover to your development team.
- Collaborate closely with a cross functional team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineers and other experts across the business
- Design and conduct qualitative and quantitative research to validate hypotheses, uncover customer needs and motivations
- Produce sketches, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for testing, validation and to support robust discussions with your team
- Design and conduct moderated and unmoderated usability testing (remote)
- Leverage the design system to create high fidelity designs, facilitate walkthroughs with developers and support all the way through delivery
We are ideally looking for:
- Designers who thrive in a collaborative team, bringing excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Designers who think big! You won’t be afraid to challenge the norm
- An eye for detail, commitment to exceptional visual design and an ability to bring the brand to life through online experiences
- A portfolio showcasing experience in product design where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products
- Bonus: animation or illustration expertise to enhance your features and solutions!
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? Please connect with Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org & we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE AMAZING? I highly value referrals, pls share these details with anyone that may align
LOOKING FOR WORK, BUT THESE DON'T ALIGN? Please feel free to email me with an overview of what you're looking for, I would love to assist if I can.