- Sydney based. Initially remote, future onsite / remote blend
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
Aquent are in partnership with a financial services business who are growing their team. We are looking for a Senior or Lead Product Designer to join their team in either a contract or permanent capacity.
This role offers a great opportunity to lead people & product design vision – you will be managing 2 x UX/UI designers – providing coaching, support and mentoring; while also creating exceptional digital product and expereinces across both native apps and desktop devices.
- You will bring a passion for transforming digital banking and be comfortable tackling complex challenges, placing the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Working from discovery through to delivery and leading two UX/UI designers, this is an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of their customers.
- A true product advocate, you will immerse yourself in their rich product offering and work alongside your product owner to bring the vision to life.
- Balancing innovation with pragmatism and a collaborative mindset, you’ll work with a tight-knit product team to bring smarter and richer features into their banking applications.
- You will be an experienced mentor and passionate design advocate, working to champion human centred design across the teams.
What you'll do:
- Manage 2 UX/UI designers - providing coaching, support and mentoring
- Collaborate closely with a cross functional team, including your Product Owner, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineers and other experts across the business
- Produce sketches, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for testing, validation and to support robust discussions with your team
- Design and conduct moderated and unmoderated research and usability testing uncover customer needs and motivations and validate your solutions
- Present your design rationale in a compelling and convincing manner to the wider team
- Create sophisticated and delightful interactions that bring magic to the customer experience
- Leverage their design system to create high fidelity designs, facilitate walk throughs with developers and support all the way through delivery
This position offers competitive remuneration for either salary or day rate, a great team culture and a well recognised brand, don't wait apply now!!
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? Please connect with Kate - email@example.com & we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE AMAZING? I highly value referrals, pls share these details with anyone that may align
LOOKING FOR WORK, BUT THESE DON'T ALIGN? Please feel free to email me with an overview of what you're looking for, I would love to assist if I can.