- Sydney based. Initially remote, future onsite / remote blend
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
Aquent have partnered with a well established financial services organisation to help them find their next Service Designer.
This is a 12 month contract, offering a competitve day rate for a strong midweight or mid-senior level candidate.
This role offers a great oportunity to help a high profile brand define the future vision for their financial services team, creating a meaningful and impactful experience for people that are refinancing or buying a new home.
Within this role, you will be the custodian of the customer journey and service blueprints, enabling the product team to understand the complex relationship between customer pain points, internal business practices and the underlying platforms. You will work closely with UX, UI and other Service Designers to maintain and evolve the research register to build a rich library of insights that informs the build of features. Finally, you will help set the strategic vision of their product by bringing your future visions to the table.
- Map the relationships between customer actions, employee actions and third-party platforms and systems
- Gather ideas from stakeholders, such as UX, UI and Service Designers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineers and other experts across the business, through workshops, kick offs and feedback sessions
- Design and facilitate workshops and co-creation sessions for ideation and iteration
- Identify insights from customer research through unmoderated and moderated techniques, interviews, surveys and assist with research recruitment
- Guide the teams towards a future shared vision of the product through workshops
- Bring your research to life through personas, customer journeys, service blueprints and stories or scenarios
- Generate strategies for managing a research register and testing platform to help the team continuously bring insight into the delivery of features
What we're looking for:
- Designers who thrive in a collaborative team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate design advocates, committed to best practice, process improvements and sharing ideas and inspiration within the team
- Problem solvers who love big challenges, tackle them using a collaborative workflow, with the customer front of mind
- Portfolio showcasing experience in Service design where you have articulated your process and the outcomes you have achieved
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? Please connect with Kate - email@example.com & we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE AMAZING? I highly value referrals, pls share these details with anyone that may align
LOOKING FOR WORK, BUT THESE DON'T ALIGN? Please feel free to email me with an overview of what you're looking for, I would love to assist if I can.