- Syd based client. Onsite/remote blend. 100% remote considered
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
We are looking for a number of UX / UI Designers to join a consultancy for a permanent role, initially working within a specialised HCD team for a key program of work that is scheduled to run for approx 2 years.
These roles would align well for experienced UX / UI Designers who are confident working in cross-functional agile teams, collaborating closely with developers, user researchers and strategic / conceptual designers. Capabilities across the UX > UI Design spectrum is ideal, but we are also considering candidates who have strength / focus in either end of the spectrum.
This role offers a great opportunity to work on a high profile program of work, requiring enterprise-level Design-thinking that encompasses complex multi-channel scenarios and users.
You will be partnering closely with a very high profile client, embedded within their teams as specialists. You will NOT be required to work on pitching for the consultancy.
You will be joining the consultancy's established Design Thinking Practice, working alongside Service Designers, User Researchers and other UX / UI Design. This will be your base / community within the consultancy to keep you connected and supported during your time working onsite with the client on this large program of work. The longer term vision is that when the 2 year project wraps up, you either return to this Design Thinking team or you immerse within another program of work.
Experience & Skills:
- Cover end-to-end UX/UI Design project deliverables
- Design and communicate engaging product or service experiences
- Be able to explain your design process at a deep level.
- Effectively collaborate in cross-functional agile teams / squads
- Working closely with Service Designers, User Researchers, front & back end developers; in addition to wider client teams encompassing product, IT, BAs, etc
- UX deliverables may include heuristic analysis, research, user interviews, stakeholders interviews, design thinking workshops, personas, user journeys & maps, sketches, storyboards, mappings, information architecture, wireframes, iteratively tested prototypes.
- UI deliverables may include concept exploration, visual mock-ups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, MVP visuals / concepts, creating interactions, expanding / developing design systems & pattern libraries, developing UI solutions that enable engaging experiences
- Experience using a number of programs such as Figma, AdobeXD, Sketch
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree in Design (Product, Service, Graphic)
- Commercial studio experience working in a relevant role (UX / UI / Product Design)
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? Please connect with Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org & we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE AMAZING? I highly value referrals, pls share these details with anyone that may align
LOOKING FOR WORK, BUT THESE DON'T ALIGN? Please feel free to email me with an overview of what you're looking for, I would love to assist if I can.