- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lee Shorter
Aquent have partnered with this well known retail brand, who seek an experienced Senior Product Manager.
As a Product Manager, you will build and lead internal technology products that support their hypergrowth. Given the culture of the business, you will have a significant amount of independence and opportunity to implement practices, experiment, contribute, and deliver. You will be responsible for defining success metrics, the strategy, the future and the roadmap with input from your users, customers, team and the business.
- You will guide the team through the development of highly complex features, integrations and platforms, using data, research and your experience to make tradeoff decisions
- You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and subject matter experts as well as internal users and external customers to define, build, and launch mission-critical initiatives.
- Research and regularly talk to customers, users, and business process owners to identify suitable platforms
- Empower the product and engineering teams by building technical platforms that enable other products and services
- Plan new features from conception to ready-for-development to launch through technical execution
- Be the center-point for stakeholder management for your domain
- Deliver initiatives that have a measurable benefit to the business
- At least 3-5 years of eCommerce experience, ideally within an internal or technical product management role
- Familiar with Business Operations processes such as Customer Service, Finance, Marketplace and Supply Chain
- Familiar with system integrations and enterprise applications, preferably ERP systems
- Familiar with technology enablement platforms
- Experience with customer product management and working with global teams would be a bonus
- Experience in driving the full product management life cycle - defining, planning, developing, launching and improving user experiences to solve problems and pursue opportunities
To find out more, send your CV to Lee- email@example.com for a confidential chat and the perks this company has to offer!
Get rewarded for referring the best Talent to us: aquent.com.au/rewards