- Partial on site and Remote
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lee Shorter
Take your Marketing career to a new level where you will directly influence the future growth of the organisation and enhance the lives of patients, families and communities.
Aquent have partnered with a Health Industry organisation, who seek an experienced Senior Marketing Manager. The role is to develop and implement recruitment related marketing strategies for the company. You will be responsible for managing an internal team and external providers; and devising and executing a range of strategic and tactical campaigns designed to enhance brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Technical and creative management of all content creation including developing design elements, digital animation, audio, video and graphic imagery within multimedia platforms and social media channels.
- Collaboration with internal colleagues for idea generation; writing recruitment related content for tenders, bids, reports and company projects that is aligned to commercial objectives; and developing presentation materials for client meetings.
- Utilizing a range of materials to format content including infographics, articles, data/fact sheets, tip sheets, case studies, slide decks, ebooks, e-newsletters, email blasts, videos, webinars, on-line chat, blog posts, podcasts, and media releases.
- Creating campaign specific landing pages that enhance the customer experience and facilitate engagement, referrals and leads.
- Continuously improving social media efforts by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and acting on the information.
- A team player and natural authentic leader, with outstanding relationship building and influencing skills
- You will be passionate about contributing to the success of others through providing tactical and strategic marketing and engagement initiatives.
- You will enjoy working with teams of outstanding recruitment professionals where everyone is committed to enhancing the healthcare of patients, families and communities, Australia-wide.
- Marketing degree with creative and design qualifications.
- Excellent writing skills. 5-10 years experience working within a fast-paced, outcome-focused professional services or corporate environment.
To find out more and the perks this company has to offer, send your CV to Lee - email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Get rewarded for referring the best Talent to us: aquent.com.au/rewards