- Job Terms:
- $625 - $725/day + Super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jimmy Sutton
- $625 - 725/day + Super
- Leading Financial Org.
- Adobe Analytics
Aquent is recruiting for a leading financial enterprise organisation in Melbourne, who’s on the hunt for a Digital Analyst to join the team.
You’ll have the opportunity to drive end to end outcomes, by measuring and optimizing the performance of their direct sales web app forms for multiple banking products. All as part of a friendly, collaborative, agile team. It’s a contract with a negotiable day rate, that runs until October 2022 - with a chance of extension or potential temp to perm option.
- Proficiency with Adobe Analytics – 3+ years hands on experience
- Experience with Adobe Launch, DTM or an equivalent Tag Manager
- Desirable if you have Adobe Analytics implementation experience
- Able to analyse sales conversion funnels, identifying and quantifying uplift opportunities
- Excellent communication skills to articulate these findings, offering insights and influencing non-technical stakeholders to act on them
- Advanced Excel and SWL (relational databases) experience
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to make an impact on a business-critical area of one of Australia’s leading financial institutions
- Long term contract with a great day rate and chance of extension
- Friendly working environment with flexible WFH on offer
If you feel this opportunity matches your skillset, apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com
Get rewarded for referring the best Talent to us: aquent.com.au/reward