- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
Are you a Comms professional who is well versed in the Tech and Corporate Affairs space with 6+ years’ experience in PR agency wanting to go in-house or have a mix of PR & Agency experience?
Would you like to be a member of a new international Tech company where you will be working across the APAC region?
Look no further! This is a rare opportunity where you will play a vital role in advancing initiatives by the company, their progress, and innovations in the enterprise tech space. You will also be supporting the company’s key priorities – sustainability, inclusion and diversity.
The company is seeking a passionate Tech PR professional who is looking to work internally alongside business leaders and subject matter experts. You will focus on storytelling, communication narratives and strategies around the company’s leadership and offerings across corporate responsibility, policies and industries. Your target audiences will include the media, influencers and sellers.
- Create and maintain engaging stories and narratives gaining inspiration through forming relationships with leadership team members in finance, sales, delivery, marketing and practice areas.
- Build client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts.
- Media train spokespeople.
- Support crisis communications efforts.
- Create engaging content which engages target audiences through platforms including Slack and LinkedIn.
- Work with other Communications team members across APAC.
Key Leadership Skills and Knowledge:
- Technology expertise – agency and/or in-house.
- Outstanding organisation and ability to build cross-disciplinary networks of subject matter experts and contribute to detailed content required for successful communications.
- Detailed understanding of the evolving communications landscape.
- Be a creative storyteller and translate information into understandable content for target audiences.
- Preferred but not necessary - Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications or Journalism.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working arrangements (most of the work week will be in the office).
- Access to training.
- Be part of a dynamic culture, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm of a growing company.
- Laptop and phone provided.
Contact me about this role today on 0414 442 007 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org