- Wooloomooloo, NSW
- Job Terms:
- $400 - $425 per day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Watts
The TLDR Summary
- Title: Communications Strategist
- Day Rate: $400 - $425 per day + Super
- Employment Type: 6-month contract
- Work from home available: Yes
- Industry: Full-service experience marketing agency
- Company size: 50 employees
- Location: Wooloomooloo
About The Role & The Company
This role is one-part strategist, one-part audience guru and one-part copywriter, working closely in an integrated team alongside the Creative, Digital and Content teams to deliver integrated audience acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- Work with stakeholders and clients to define customer segments and determine targets for audience acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Create communications and content strategy, channel plans and audience journeys
- Work with the Creative, Digital, Content teams to roll out strategic plans.
- Brief designers and copywriters to ensure messaging, content and creative assets align to each audience strategy.
- Assist with proofreading services (such as creating SEO-friendly website content)
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with audience acquisition and media buying partners.
- Monitor data analytics to identify gaps in performance and make recommendations for improvement (i.e. copy, creative and SEO optimisations)
- Produce weekly reporting for key clients.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- You're a compelling presenter and communicator.
- You can boil down complex topics and solutions to clients
- You have a strong understanding of different marketing channels (digital, mass media, offline)
- You have a good understanding of email marketing / automation and social media marketing.
- You've used Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics
- You have a track record of setting and achieving metric-driven goals
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to identify key insights
- You can manage multiple projects effectively.
Interested to learn more?
Get in touch today (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply now!