- Macquarie Park
- Job Terms:
- $400 - $500 p/day + Super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Watts
- Title: Digital Content Writer
- Day Rate: $400 - $500 per day + Super
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Location: Macquarie Park (partial work from home available)
- Type: Contract
- Length: 6-months (with the possibility of extension)
About the role.
One of Australia's most recognized telecommunication brands is looking for a Digital Content Writer to join their Small & Medium-Sized Bussiness Tribe to write and edit long-form, short-form, UX and UI copy for their website and digital properties.
- Create content that simplifies complex products for customers.
- Create content that aligns with SEO and SEM best practices.
- Optimise existing content i.e. webpages / ebooks / blogs / emails
- Contribute ideas towards the A/B testing strategy.
- Create SEO and SEM communications and comms templates.
- Work with SMB stakeholders to ensure content opportunities are included in the digital content strategy.
- Participate in Digital Writer’s chapter meetings.
- Manage current and ongoing work, manage conflicting priorities to a successful outcome.
- You have worked as a copywriter for at 6+ years
- You have experience producing content for a B2B audience
- You have 2-years experience in mobile-first digital content creation
- You have a strong understanding of SEO and SEM
- You understand paid advertising technology and metrics
- You have a basic knowledge of UX
- You have worked on some A/B testing and user testing
- You have worked in an agile environment and have used JIRA (or similar)
Apply today or get in touch if you want to find out more (firstname.lastname@example.org)