- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ashlea Garfield
LIFECYCLE MARKETING MANAGER
- Scaling Fintech and renewable energy company
- Drive growth for a new product, currently being piloted
- Generous remuneration and share options
I'm working with a company that is changing the way we power our lives, offering financial solutions, renewable options and now pivoting into a new vertical, there really is no better time to join them!
They are on the look out for Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Growth), to support the launch of their new product to market. This is a hybrid role, with a blend of Product Marketing, CRM & Automation, personalisation, analytics and CRO.
No two days will be the same, working alongside a team of experts, you will lead the strategy, bring data driven recommendations and get stuck in to drive execution.
A snippet of responsibilities:
- Identify customer behaviour and personas, creating personalised and automated journeys through a omni-channel approach (email, SMS, in-app, mobile, chat etc)
- Improve retention, engagement and conversion
- Deep dive into the database, developing customer segmentations
- Employee share options
- Flexible working from home options - find your balance!
- Impressive parental leave policy
- On site facilities - showers, free breakfast, well-stock fridges and all your favourite beverages!
If this sounds like your next challenge and you want to find out more, apply now or get in touch: