- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
Do you want to work for a leading comms Agency in the performing arts, architecture, visual arts, and design sector? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that doesn't come around often. The Agency works with an enviable portfolio of clients including respected arts brands and organisations. You will have the opportunity to travel interstate for various projects the Agency has on now that travel is allowed to certain states.
The agency is looking for a passionate Account Manager to join the Sydney team on a permanent basis. This role is for someone who sees themselves as an influential professional and is motivated to take respected brands to new heights through social campaigns and award-winning PR.
- You will use your previous experience in PR, Publicity and/or Journalism to assist in planning and delivering launch events, media previews and calls across various sectors.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Journalists across different sectors.
- Use strategy in media pitching.
- You will be assisting with the Agency’s owned channels including social channels and EDMs.
Key Skills and Knowledge
- 3-5 years’ Agency experience
- Passion for the arts and cultural sectors.
- Understanding of the Australian media.
- Prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Craft engagement content and understand social media channels.
- Experience working with MS Office applications, preferably also Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor and Adobe suite.
- Hours – 9am to 6pm.
- Initially you will be doing on-site training and then remote work arrangements can be discussed and put in place.
- You will receive training from the best in the industry.
- Interstate travel for some of the Agency’s projects.
- Opportunity to work with various creatives.
Contact me about this role today on 0414 442 007 and send me your CV to email@example.com