- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Annie Sharrock
Manager, Marketing and Communications
Working with a National Membership organsisation, the primary purpose of this role is to implement the marketing, communications and brand strategies aligned with corporate strategy and growth objectives.
Working closely with the GM, Commercial, Member Services and the marketing team members as well as both external stakeholders, this role is primarily responsible for the successful and consistent positioning of our clients brand, the development of marketing and communications plans for all products and services, as well as overseeing the effective and timely execution of all strategies and campaigns, utilising a range of owned and bought media.
The role includes liaison and management of suppliers for marketing campaigns and delivery and end-to-end development and implementation of the marketing strategy.
This role is the central point of decision on all marketing activities and will provide coaching and support to all direct reports.
- Identify key messages and opportunities for leveraging marketing activity for cross-promotion
- Constantly improve communication strategies including optimising publishing partnerships, web presence, digital strategy, e-communications, SEO/SEM strategy, social media strategy
- Approval of all marketing campaigns / activity assets produced in terms of content, brand, accuracy and timelines
- Budgets, financial reporting and forecasting
- Provide monthly marketing reports and analytics covering all campaigns, media and business units to determine ROI and inform future campaigns
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to direct reports, management team and nominated team representatives responsible for day-to-day delivery and execution of the marketing and communications plans
- Develop a long-term plan for improving the proactive nature of marketing and comms activities with increased focus on strategic improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in marketing or a similar degree with demonstrable marketing work experience
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Experienced with the development of marketing and communications strategy and brand positioning
- Experience and ability to develop and execute campaign plans covering various media
- Experienced with managing a team of marketing and communications specialists
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to set objectives and goals and measure performance against goals and evaluate results
- Ability to manage budgetary requirements, to ensure all marketing activity is conducted within set budgets
- Ability to understand and meet compliance requirements