- Sydney - remote / onsite blend
- Job Terms:
- Depending on exp, range $120-$140k+super
- Posted By:
- Galina Velas
Brilliant opportunity for a UX DESIGNER / RESEARCHER to join a growing Design Thinking practice for a high profile consultancy.
WIthin this role, you will be working with a diverse range of high profile clients, on large scale enterprise projects, future state vision / products / services and more.
Reporting directly into and working closely with the Design Thinking Practice Lead, this role offers a great career growth opportunity for someone with strong midweight or senior level UX project capabilities.
This role offers a great opportunity for a UX Designer with strong User Researcher skills and some Design Thinking experience to work with a consultative approach. The team has a UI Designer, so although end to end skills are a bonus, polished UI Design outputs are not required.
This role is based in Sydney, requiring a blend of remote & onsite (up to 2 days per week) collaborative working.
Skills / responsibilities include:
- Lead and guide exploratory user research, interviews, observations, focus groups etc
- Presenting UX Design solutions to stakeholders and clients
- Conceptualise designs and solutions for businesses of various sizes and industry sectors
- End-to-end design process: from qual & quant research with users and stakeholders, heuristic analysis, competitor analysis, generating personas and synthesising research insights to ID key challenges & opportunities
- Guiding Design Thinking workshops / working groups to ideate lofi prototypes, undertake usability testing, iterate, evolving ideas, develop IA’, wireframes, clickable prototypes.
- Work alongside UI Designers and Developers for final outputs.
- Collaborative approach, ability to work effectively within multi-disciplinary Agile project & delivery teams (alongside developers, POs, other UX & UI designers, Service Designers, Solution Architects, BA’s etc).
- Ability to use software such as Figma, AdobeXD etc
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Galina - email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.