- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
Do you want to work for an agency who has a strong presence in the industry and has recently won awards at PRIA? This agency will be your stepping stone into the PR industry where you will be immersed in an environment of talent professionals! You will be working in the food, drinks, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. There is no better growing agency to start your career in!
You will have completed a degree in PR, Comms or Marketing, had previous PR interning experience and be ready to take the plunge into your first PR role. You will be part of an Agency who creates quality work that integrates PR, digital and social that goes above and beyond.
Key Responsibilities include
- Actively monitor the media.
- You will be coordinating account activities, including multiple small projects simultaneously, under the Account Manager’s directions.
- Develop media pitching skills securing and coordinating small media promotions.
- Maintain media databases and coordinate all media send outs.
- Coordinate client events.
- Support new business through campaign and idea generation for initiatives.
- Just outside Sydney CBD.
- Opportunity to work on a portfolio of leading local and global brands.
- You will receive training from the best in the industry.
- Flexible work arrangements.
Contact me about this role today on 0414 442 007 and send me your CV to email@example.com