- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
Are you a Senior/Lead Service Designer based in Melbourne who is passionate about the education sector?
I'm looking for a skilled HCD practitioner who is comfortable leading.
In this role, you will be working with some phenomenal leaders and will have the opportunity to make an impact within the organisation.
- Previous experience driving service design in a complex environment
- Have the ability to shape the approach and implement HCD processes, to deliver projects that will meet employee and business needs
- Be able to manage multiple stakeholders and have the confidence to challenge exec teams and influence key decision-makers
- Have end to end service design skills from conducting ethnographic research to creating tangible outcomes as well as deliverables such as customer journey maps and service blueprints, being able to articulate and simplify complex information
- Must have leadership experience, previously mentoring and coaching other designers
- Melbourne based
Culture & Benefits
This company offers a fantastic culture, excellent work-life balance, an endless list of benefits including a variety of discounts as well as various personal development opportunities. An organisation that values diversity and inclusivity and accessibility.
Offering flexible working arrangements. The team are currently working remotely with the option of 1-2 days in the office for important workshops.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Rosie email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share/forward this role to anyone you feel may be a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.