- Job Terms:
- $130k - $150k p.a. + Super
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team and play an active and primary role in the enterprise-level Design-thinking projects working comfortably with cross-disciplinary teams, to bring insights from research to advise the design of products and services.
- Interview users and stakeholders
- Create personas/profiles, journey timelines, sketches, storyboards, mappings before or in Design Thinking workshops
- Visual mock-ups, wireframes, visual for PoCs (Proof of Concept) and sometimes interactive prototypes, visuals, and design concepts for MVPs (Minimum Viable Product).
- Lead UX in your workstream, support the delivery, work as part of either an experience or a multi-disciplinary agile delivery squad
- Work with product, IT, and business experts to define user journeys, magic moments, and how UX/UI design will bring inspiration and thoughtful application of design and useability principles to digital experiences.
- Create strategic UX solutions; support Design Thinking Workshops that bring many businesses, tech and design stakeholders together to consider near-term and mid-term future of our clients' B2B, B2C or B2E services.
- Work on and lead Experience Design projects; you will work with your UX and Service Design colleagues to create engaging and inspiring designs.
- Guide and coach other Designers methods from research, ideation and prototyping to the creation of persuasive wireframes and prototypes.
- A flexible work arrangement
- Work with a team of talented designers
- Long term projects
- Upskill opportunities working with a variety of projects
- High retention rate
- High growth potential
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Rosie email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share/forward this role to anyone you feel may be a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.