- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
Our client is a leading global with a portfolio of clients across the APAC region and have offices all around the globe their team brings expertise and backgrounds in;
Our clients design team is current around 30 head count across the ANZ region this includes APAC Design Head, Directors of Experience Design (location based), Principal Designers, UX Leads, Senior UX Designers, Senior UI Designers, Mid-level UX & UI Designers.
Head of Experience Design - Melbourne
Are you ready to be the custodian for the value of design?
- A strong Head of UX or Director ideally from a Digital Agency, Design Agency, or Consulting company, we need a leader to nurture a strong and mature design team, this role is to take over from a current design director who is moving into a broader global leadership role.
- This position is focused around; Capability, Growth, Acquisition, Mentorship & Empowerment of the team, support the expected growth and define the structures, recruitment, supporting with the business unit's business development, operations and thought leadership.
- Ideally, you'll come from a consulting design practitioner background, a specialist in human-centered design principles in which you've worked with clients and supported the design & delivery of projects, conducting research on products, services, policy, systems, and organisations.
- You'll bring leadership, management and a well-established network which will be complementary to the business which you can look to help and tailor solutions, but you'll have a massive client base as this is a globally recognised company with offices around the globe.
- A passion of working on the end-to-end delivery of research insights into actions, consulting and sharing your specialism in design practices both with your growing Design Practice based across Melbourne or with the clients you're working in partnership with.
Design Practitioner Skills:
- 5 years' experience working in a leadership role as a director or Head of Experience Design
- 10 years' experience working as a Design Practitioner focused across or being a specialist in (IxDA, Human Centred Design, Service Design, User Experience, User Interface, Product Innovation, Customer Experience, Strategy Consulting, Industrial Design)
- Strong experience of qualitative research methodologies, their application and supply insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Managed design teams of 10+ people or at least open to look at this in your next leadership role.
- Management Consulting and International experience is also highly regarded for this client.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Rosie email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share/forward this role to anyone you feel may be a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.