- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
Do you want to work as part of a global agency in the Corporate team on a variety of exciting clients? You will be in amongst all of the action and have the opportunity to work on an enviable portfolio. You will be taken to new heights in your career through award-winning PR campaigns.
- Work on many national and international corporate brands including tech, professional services, financial services and healthcare.
- Play a significant role in campaign work and maintaining and managing retained accounts for large brands.
- Help in the development of junior team members.
- Lead the implementation of comms strategies for clients to grow their reputation.
Key Skills and Knowledge
- 3 PR years' Agency experience in B2B comms.
- Genuine passion for the corporate environment, news and understanding of the Australian media landscape.
- Detailed media relations experience and track record of generating coverage for clients.
- Experience managing junior team members.
- You will receive training from the best in the industry.
- Motivating workplace culture.
- Mentorship and career growth.
- Opportunity to work on an enviable portfolio.
- Convenient inner-city location.
Contact me about this role today on 0414 442 007 and send me your CV to email@example.com