- Sydney - remote / onsite blend
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable, depending on experience
- Posted By:
- Karen Monjo
- 6 Month contract (Rolling) for up to 2 years
- Competitive day rate
- Hybrid (On-Site and At Home Option)
Aquent are seeking an experienced Senior or Mid Weight Product Designers to join well-known Telecommunication company, along with other industries we have available if this industry is not for you.
We are on the lookout for a superstar Senior / Mid Weight Product Designers (UX/UI) to work with the Digital Sales squads and deliver against our client’s purpose, to grow online sales via simple user interfaces with relevant and exciting offers.
A typical day in this role would involve:
- Lead UX Experimentation across Sales squads, guiding the team on well-defined hypothesis, prioritization framework and solutions to be tested
- Leading end-to-end UX research including testing plans, participant recruitment, facilitations, synthesize and present finding/insights
- Designing new customer journeys and interfaces, from low-def to high-def artefacts including sketching, wireframing, interactive prototyping and visual design
- Collaborating with technical/CMS producers and Digital Designer to define new pre-built HTML templates and workflow/process improvements
- Delivery of digital assets adhering to Digital Style Guide, spec for all screen sizes (mobile, tablet and desktop) and platforms (Web & App)
- You will have a deep understanding and experience with Experimentation frameworks and tools (Optimizely software and Google Optimise 360 are a must)
- The ability to create prototypes at various fidelity using tools like Framer, Flinto, Keynote, InVision, HTML/CSS/JS, etc
- Strong knowledge of HCD and WCGA AA+ Accessibility standards
- Experience designing responsive web interfaces with high-fidelity screen designs tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Photoshop are a must)
- 6 months and 12 contract with a view to extend
- $Great daily rates on offer!
- Supportive team and management
We have a detailed JD that will help you decide, if this role sounds like something you enjoy doing, please send your resume to Karen: email@example.com for further details and a chat.