- Job Terms:
- $130k / $140K + Super
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
We are looking skilled Senior Service Designer to work with a financial tech company focusing employee experience.
The team work very collaboratively with the amazing platforms product teams to ensure they deliver amazing experiences for internal front-lined users and also our external users and partners.
You will be working on:
- Plan, facilitate and create insight reports based on qualitative and quantitative customer experience research.
- Analyse data from a variety of sources, to inform content and design decisions.
- Work closely with UX, UI and Content Designers to plan, iterate and validate designs with customer testing.
- Measure and analyse the experience to optimise the performance of products and services.
- Strong collaborator within multi-functional teams
- Can take a holistic view of a problem and its ecosystem
- Nurture a deep understanding of our internal teams and processes that we use to support our customers
- A love of simplifying complex problems
- Focus on outcomes. Adjust the approach and find new ways to solve the real problem
- Experience in designing, planning, facilitation, and conducting research
- The ability to translate research findings into actionable results
- Understand and communicate customer needs and behaviours with stakeholders
- Balance the needs of stakeholders with competing priorities
- Strong storytelling and interpersonal skills for building empathy for customers
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like just what you’re looking for, I would love to chat further. Please contact Rosie - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share/forward this role to anyone you feel may be a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.