- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
Calling Senior Front End Developers! Work for a business whose speciality is financial software. They service clients globally by delivering unique financial solutions.
The company is looking for a Senior Front End Developer (6+ years) to work with teams of engineers to make a difference to self-employed customers and small businesses by creating an AI-driven expert platform to assist their growth.
- Approximately 75% hands on technical work.
- Work with experience design and product management to create solutions to solve tech and customer problems.
- Train staff and share tech best practices.
- Being accountable for a medium sized feature of component within a capability.
- Enhance operational and engineering standards within the team to deliver high quality software.
- Create reusable and efficient front end systems for complex web apps.
Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding of all aspects of a software development life cycle.
- Communicate both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong ES6 & Typescript experience and their practical application.
- Experience developing and designing reusable and efficient complex front-end systems.
- Hybrid working structure + offices with Harbour views.
- Agile structure where your ideas are taken into account and you become a significate part of the company.
- Competitive salary including shares and bonus, benefits, ongoing training, and career growth.
Contact me about this exciting role today on 0414 442 007 and send me your CV to email@example.com
Fuel the success of small businesses and start-ups across Australia. Give them elegant, intuitive web, mobile and cloud innovation that helps them do more, create more and be more. With over five million customers, our QuickBooks brand is already the world’s leading cloud accounting solution. And here in Australia we’re a fast-growing start-up. One that’s supported by a Fortune 500 US tech firm globally ranked as a great place to work. Join us and you’ll help shape how we grow and what we do. Thrive on our energy and entrepreneurial spirit. And collaborate with enthusiastic, creative problem-solvers who are proud of the difference they make. In the process, you’ll do the best work of your life. It’s work that has real purpose too: improving people's financial lives so profoundly, they can't imagine going back to the old way.