- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Galina Velas
Aquent is looking for UX Designer for be a part of our clients Experience Design Team to work across both research and design spectrums of CX.
Your day to day:
- Run and document qualitative and quantitative research activities
- Conducting secondary research activities such as UX website experience and heuristic reviews, content audits, competitor analysis, industry best practice and trends
- Facilitation of customer facing workshops
- Designing wireframes and prototypes to convey new concepts and interactions across mobile and desktop websites and apps
- Usability testing and documenting findings
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience working in UX Design or Research role
- Proven experience working on complex problems with excellent outcomes for clients
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe, Miro and Keynote to create concepts to present your work
This role can be for those based in Sydney or Melbourne.
For more information, contact Galina : email@example.com