- Melbourne preference. Open to remote in AU or NZ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Galina Velas
We are looking for for UX Designer/Consultant to join a team in an award-winning and fast-growing company in Australia.
This role is for an experienced (mid-weight to mid-senior) UX Designer with strong consultative skills and a technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies.
Day to day:
- Collaborating with stakeholders (internal and external) as well as the users, gaining objecives and challenges of the campaigns, turning them into solutions.
- Leading the UX streams within projects, from discrovery through to deployment.
- Actively plan and execute user testing activities
- Create rationale for design changes, key decisions and data collected
- Ability to train internally on UX methodologies
Skills and requirements:
- A portfolio showing previous experiences in UX activities and user research
- Preferrable experience with Microsoft platforms
- Strong ability to work in a team or as solo when needed
- Motivated personality with the ability and experience in consulting
Whats on offer:
- Flexible working options - anywhere in Australia or NZ
- Great benefits on offer (contact to find out more)
For more information contact Galina : firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, only those with valid working rights need to apply