- Remote - Aus / Melb / Syd
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
We are looking for Lead Service Designer to join a high profile financial sector client for permanent AND contract roles.
About the role:
As the successful Lead Service Designer you will be leading a human centred design team working across Research, Systems and Service Design initiatives that ensure we are delivering a leading digital experience to our clients, advisors, and employees.
- You will conduct formative, generative, and evaluative research activities to identify insights from customers, employees and stakeholders using qualitative and quantitative methods, such as un-moderated and moderated techniques, interviews, surveys and assist with research recruitment.
- Design customer centric service and product solutions within a complex ecosystem, enterprise applications and create/evolve design standards.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Analysts, Engineers, Product Managers, Researchers and Designers to solve problems, and prioritise design activities and research.
- Advocate for the customer through research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations.
- Design and facilitate workshops for ideation and iteration, for small and large groups, remotely and in person.
What we're looking for:
- Strong experience in design and recent experience as a Snr / Lead Senior Designer.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing in-depth knowledge and experience of Interaction Design and Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Human Computer-Interaction or equivalent practical experience.
- End to end experience of managing design activities across the user-centred design process including strong design research skills, iterative design and prototyping and facilitation of usability testing.
- Ability to produce high quality artefacts such as personas, journey maps, task models, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Highly skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Mural.
These positions offers competitive remuneration for both salary or day rate, a great team culture and a well recognised brand, don't wait apply now!!
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? Please connect with Rosie - email@example.com & we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE AMAZING? I highly value referrals, pls share these details with anyone that may align
LOOKING FOR WORK, BUT THESE DON'T ALIGN? Please feel free to email me with an overview of what you're looking for, I would love to assist if I can.