- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Annie Sharrock
Marketing Campaign Manager - 12 months FTC
Working for Australias oldest and most respected bank, you will, focussed on the end-to-end campaign development and CRM support in Mortgages Portfolio for Consumer Broker Marketing.
- The end-to-end development (from brief to deployment) of B2B Broker campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud across all banks, ensuring integration across multiple channels; single send email, triggered journeys, and SMS.
- Campaign reporting, collating, and distribution of analytics with Salesforce and record keeping systems.
- Quality Assurance testing as well as campaign tagging, conversion tracking and targeting measures on all campaign activity.
- Support of campaign planning including brief, build, Quality Assurance (QA) checklists, data checks and testing and deployment while ensuring best in class, performance-led communications are delivered while key performance goals are met.
- Liaise with CRM Manager and Salesforce Mortgages Technology and Operational teams to trouble shoot issues while ensuring CRM platform standards and data integrity is always maintained.
- Support the Broker Communications team to implement the communication and content strategy.
- Liaise internally with stakeholders in key business segments to determine marketing requirements and influence appropriate solutions. Further maintaining relationships with external agency and other third-party stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of marketing campaigns, including design and copywriting briefs.
- Demonstrated background with 3+ years of Communications or CRM experience.
- Ideal experience with Salesforce systems. An intermediate level/competency of Salesforce and CRM systems including knowledge of HTML code is critical to success in this role.
- End-to-end campaign management experience.
- Strength in written and verbal communication, stakeholder management, creativity, as well as ability to operate effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Team player with proven ability to work with others to achieve success.
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Communications or a relevant discipline preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns at any given time.