- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- As soon as possible
- Posted By:
- Galina Velas
Our client in a healthcare organisation is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer for a 6-9 month contract to deliver best online user experience whilst leading their website transformation.
This is a full-time position based in Sydney with a hybrid working arrangements.
- Conduct user research and testing acrossclient's user personas with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop wireframes, storyboarding and task flows while collaborating with internal and external designers and developers
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather actionable insights and feedback
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user centred solutions
- Skills required:
- 5 years proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Proficiency in designing layouts from start to finish – wireframing, site maps and user flows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture review
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
If the above sounds like you, contact Galina on firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information about the role and the company.