- Melbourne / Sydney
- Job Terms:
- 190K - 200K p.a. + Super
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
My client is well-known Australian brand who is currently going through a digital transformation and they are looking for a Digital Domain Architect.
you will work closely with the Head Architecture, Head of Digital and Software Engineering to drive and mature the strategy and architecture capability by optimising the digital experiences and leveraging insights across our digital touchpoints.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development, publication, and communication of technology strategies and architecture roadmaps relevant to the digital landscape
- Providing technical leadership to ensure solution designs and architecture decisions are in line with the broader technology strategy
- Ensuring the adoption of fit-for-purpose modern digital practices and technologies are in line with broader enterprise architecture and technology strategy
- Contributing to maturing the strategy and architecture capability
This could be just the right role for you?
You’ll be expected to demonstrate excellent senior business and technology stakeholder management across various levels within the organisation by applying your strong communications skills both verbal and written, problem solving skills, strong influence and negotiation skills for architecture intent at a senior level.
You are an individual who has the ability to balance big picture thinking with detail orientation, along with troubleshooting skills and you have the ability to clearly articulate and describe technical concepts to non-technical people.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar
- 10 years’ strategy and architecture experience in Digital Technology
- Experience with large scale enterprise level projects
- Experience working with enterprise architecture or solution architecture frameworks, mythologies, templates, and tools
- Experience in interacting/contributing to architecture governance boards
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like just what you’re looking for, I would love to chat further. Please contact Rosie - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share/forward this role to anyone you feel may be a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.