- Job Terms:
- $115,000-$125,000 + super
- Posted By:
- Annie Sharrock
Senior Project Manager - Experience Design/ Event Production
Work with a global experiential agency that builds strategies, develops ideas and creates experiences that change the status quo for some of the world’s most exciting brands!
The Senior Project Manager is the communication link between our client's business, the day-to-day client operations and its suppliers. At the centre of all deliverables on a project, you will ultimately be responsible for quality, timing, and budget.
You will keep your direct reports updated regularly, help forecast project revenue with the Project Director, update them on any changes to the project (commercial or other) and raise any concerns ahead of them becoming an issue to ensure successful delivery.
- Take the lead in delivering large and complex projects and experiences for key clients across their retained projects
- Manage resource planning with the Project Director and assist with management of the client retainer
- Implement consistent financial modelling across the key client account with the Project Director
- Develop and maintain best in class production supplier network
- Mentor and manage junior team members
- Oversee retained projects from creative proposal through to project delivery
- Manage FL and FTE resourcing
- Responsible for budgets, client sign off and invoice schedules
- Work closely with the creative and account management teams to produce creative responses and present the ideas to clients
- Negotiate with suppliers, securing their service and coordinating supplier logistics both pre and post event
- Responsible for the budget and finances, keeping senior management and the client up to date
- Managing complete delivery of all aspects of an event
Experience and skills required:
- Previous producing experience working with corporate clients
- A track record of delivering projects end-to-end and managing project teams
- Excellent knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of production
- Knowledge of branding and communications within events
- Excellent verbal communications and ability to build relationships with clients and other departments
- Able to produce accurate and timely reports as well as briefing internal teams
- Strong financial acumen with proven ability to manage budgets
- Confident in presenting to clients in a compelling way
- Strong Technical experience across event delivery
- CAD and Building Design & Construction experience
If you have the relevant skills and experience please get in contact ASAP.