- Sydney (or all Australia remote)
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lee Shorter
Aquent Australia has partnered with a truly global business, working with Tier 1 international clients within the sports and entertainment industry. They're on the lookout for a UX Designer, ideally at a Senior level but also open to Midweights, for an initial 12 month contract.
You'll join a strategically-minded design team who partner with leaders in sport and entertainment to help them analyse opportunities, grow value, and deliver actionable strategies and experiences across their digital transformation.
The ideal person will love the finer details of UX design, consider themselves diligent in their working methods and be experienced in choosing the correct approach to obtain results. You will be getting directly involved in the design process and working with clients to deliver the best possible solution.
• A strategic thinker. You take a holistic approach, considering the why and what before the how.
• Detail-oriented. You are organised and care about the details at every step of the journey.
• Excited by a challenge. You are a natural problem solver who lives and breathes exemplary design. You aren’t afraid to push boundaries and experiment to find the best solution.
• A user advocate. You practice human centred design and can balance customer needs with business needs. You value the impact of research and data analysis when designing solutions. You have a good understanding of usability and accessibility issues and strategies to overcome these.
• A good communicator. You present your ideas and design rationale clearly and effectively and take feedback onboard.
• A team player. You enjoy collaborating closely with other designers, developers and business stakeholders on a daily basis.
• Hungry to learn. You constantly strive to keep up-to-date with the latest and greatest design methodologies, tools and patterns.
• Any experience working with TV apps, entertainment, sport (including Esports) is a bonus but not necessary.
This role is completely flexible and can be performed anywhere within Australia. An office space is available for use in Sydney, however it is not a requirement for candidates to be based there. Those that are can still choose to work remotely if they wish to do so.
During the initial 12 month contract you will accrue employment benefits such as annual leave and sick pay. After 12 months the strong likelihood is for the role to become permanent.
For more information contact Lee Shorter:
(02) 8288 8288