- North Shore, Sydney
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
Midweight Technical Solutions Designers (min 4-5 years exp), this is your chance to work in a challenging and rewarding in-house role! You MUST have SERVICENOW EXPERIENCE.
The company is looking for a Midweight Technical Solutions Designer who will be part of the Services team. They will be collaborating with IT and business teams to develop and validate requirements for new enhancements or functionality.
- Develop and customise ServiceNow.
- Define, design, architect and implement end-to-end ServiceNow based custom applications.
- Drive process definition integration requirements, re-engineering gap analysis of current/to be processes during workshops with major stakeholders and customers.
- Develop documentation including but not limited to presentation, process flow diagrams and gap analysis reports.
- Promote continuous process improvement through dashboards and metrics/KPIs,
- Train and mentor other staff in the Services team.
Skills and Knowledge
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist and System Admin.
- Knowledge of Agile with scrum development methodologies.
- Experience in ServiceNow’s ITSM, CSM & ITOM implementations.
- Senior level expertise in ServiceNow Architecture and solution design for large and complex deployments.
- Expertise in a domain separation-based setup including security ACLs, processes and segregations.
- Confident in writing Jelly, Client and other scripting in ServiceNow.
- Ability to integrate technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, MID Server and Web Services.
- Experience working with Workflows, Wizards, Forms and Record Producers.
- Able to build custom Macros and UI Pages in ServiceNow.
- Hybrid working structure + North Shore office location.
- Fantastic opportunity for leadership with career progression.
- 6 month contract with view to extend.
Contact me about this exciting role today on 0414 442 007 and send me your CV to email@example.com